Wednesday, November 26, 2008

and the countdown begins...

wow! there are only around 17 days until perth upmarket and I have been working hard! Last night I finished filling up my badge displays all done! although, I will probably make some extra just in case....I have just finished making four more new canvas prints...so there are only magnets, christmas tags and a few more canvas prints left to go!!!

here is a peek at a new print (complete with my shadow!), I am really loving this one at the moment (if I can say that) it reminds me of back when everyone seemed to have a set of flying ceramic ducks up on their kitchen/dining wall! I think this is the modern version I would love to see these guys made from ceramics hanging up in my lounge room one day...I guess the print will have to do for now.



I have also put together a few new prints, you can expect....robots (yes, I have made them somewhat girlie but still boyish enough for the males!), more birds, some cute elephants, a couple more in the series of rosie, some retro mamma's and the others you will just have to wait to see!

No comments: