Sunday, December 14, 2008

I can't thank you enough....

PerthUpmarket was great!

A very big thank you to all of my customers yesterday at perth Upmarket, the day was a complete success!!! I received such great feedback, so many lovely comments and I made plenty of sales! I am cleaned out of canvas prints at the moment except for about three, but I will be making some more this week for my online store. I also, had a few cute square prints which were snapped up yesterday, these are a bit difficult to post so they may become a market item only or special request! I really need to make more prints for next time, but hey its was my first stall, the next one will be bigger and better!

Thank you all again for such a great day. Here are a couple of pics (just from my phone!) hopefully some better ones soon.



No comments: