Friday, March 20, 2009

friday inspiration...

In honour of what feels like the longest (and somewhat mundane...) week in history I have decided to post about something special every Friday to always end the working week on a good note. I hope to make it something which is inspirational, design wise or life experience wise! I think its important to take a bit of time to reflect on these things....(deep, I know!) so here I go...

Almost a year ago I left the hustle and bustle of the subi lunch time rush and entered a tiny shop called the Green Tea House (its just off hay street, tucked away between nandos and the earth market) this small shop is amazing, the man who runs the tea house is so incredibly friendly and nice. It is like stepping into a different world, beautiful Japanese tea tasting not to mention the Delicious biscuits and nicnacs to browse. On my return I bought this beautiful owl, I am not sure who its made by I think its from japan, it came with a cute note in Japanese. I really love it, the colours and the fabric are beautiful, I attribute it to the inspiration for the champ + rosie owls and the beginning of my love for all things owl like!

No comments: