Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday Little Miss, Alex and I went down to Perth Upmarket for a wander, it was fantastic being on the shopper end for once and having so much time to browse the stalls rather than the usual routine of stuffing my face with food and trying to have a peek around on my five minute break from my stall!

There were a few newbies which was lovely and some old faithful which was also great! here is what I came home with; a couple of pretty little headbands from sweet poppie lane, a lovely, lovely owl and a beautiful organic onesie from future shelter! nothing for me I know, it seems when you have kids you just cant resist stuff like this! Although I did sample some sweet treats and was allowed to window shop down stirling hwy on the way home...


I just love this little owl, so cute!

No comments: