Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nursery Ideas


I thought I would share my little inspiration board that I made for the nursery, the real thing is almost finished (just a few things to hang on the walls!) so pics wont be too far away. I didnt want to go crazy with pink in this room, maybe a little selfish but we still need to use it afterwards so I opted for light grey, white and 'splashes' of pink plus other girly colours as highlights. I got alot of inspiration from ohdeedoh and project nursery, some of the nurseries are quite over the top and crazy, I would think mine is a little more minimal...

I managed to get a few things second hand which was lovely, so I was able to splurge on some super nice linen for the cot and a fab Eames rocker for me! Mentioning the word 'baby' is much like saying the word 'wedding' prices seem to inflate by a billion percent!

Above items include: dwell Studio, cocoon couture, etsy, ikea, speckled egg

1 comment:

S said...

Love it. I definitely wouldn't go crazy with pink either. And the rocking horse is adorable.